Iron Maiden - Legacy of the Beast: L.E.
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Formed in 1975, Iron Maiden led the wave of British heavy metal music and became a global institution. Over the course of 40 years the band has come to embody a spirit of fearless creative independence, ferocious dedication to fans, and a cheerful indifference to critics. Iron Maiden has built a following that reaches every culture, generation, and time zone. With over 90 million album sales, more than 2,000 live performances in 63 countries, tens of millions of fans and 16 studio albums of unerring quality, Iron Maiden has more than earned its proudly-held status as one of the most influential and revered bands of all time.
The Iron Maiden pinball machines aim to reflect the same excitement, energy, and experience of a live Iron Maiden concert. Players will immerse themselves in an interactive Iron Maiden universe transforming into various forms of Eddie, the band’s legendary mascot. Players, as Eddie, will embark on a quest to defeat the Beast and his minions across the Legacy of the Beast mobile game and comic book world. Iron Maiden pinball entertains with an amazing array of modern and classic features, making it suitable for all skill levels.
All models include twelve Iron Maiden songs with players going to battle as Eddie with the help of four flippers, two spinners, a set of 3-bank drop targets, metal and wireform ramps, a captive ball mechanism, a dual up-post lock mechanism, and a center bullseye target.
Included Iron Maiden songs:
- Aces High
- 2 Minutes to Midnight
- The Trooper
- Wasted Years
- Can I Play With Madness
- Number of the Beast
- Run to the Hills
- Hallowed Be Thy Name
- Flight of Icarus
- Rime of the Ancient Mariner
- Fear of the Dark
- Four flippers; two on the upper playfield for some cool-looking loop shots.
- Metal and wireform ramps (not plastic!).
- Center bullseye target with a ramp that launches the ball right up to it, kind of like Lord of the Rings.
- Set of 3-bank drop targets -- everyone loves these.
- Two spinners, one on the left that dumps you right into the pop bumpers.
- Captive ball mechanism.
- An insane shot to the left ramp through the pop bumpers.
- Interactive sarcophagus ball lock.
- Motorized secret tomb entrance.
- Controlled middle pharaoh laser-cut metal ramp that raises to reveal the underworld scoop.
- Dual sensing Newton ball (This is pinball firmly mounted on the playfield that, when hit, transfers energy to a captive ball behind it).
- Two custom Eddie sculptures.
Limited Edition Features:
- Exclusive mirrored backglass.
- Upgraded sound system featuring an improved speaker cabinet and high-quality JBL branded backbox speakers.
CALL FOR PRICE BEST PRICING: Toll Free 1-855-366-4876 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org