Newly designed replacement for Williams /Bally WPC Type 1 flipper opto board for use in the double flipper opto assembly A-15878.
These boards (2 Pack) are direct "screw-in" replacements for missing or damaged PCBs (no Mech included) if you need the Mechs included see WMS A-15878
New improvements include a buffer transistor after the optos that allow standard,
easily available optocouplers to be used. This makes repairs simple & inexpensive
This latest version also includes indicator LEDs to easily see if the optos are
working correctly and voltage test points to measure them with a meter.
- 2 x replacement flipper opto boards often discarded due to replacements being unavailable.
- Direct replacement for the original boards - uses the same wiring in the machine
- Supplied ready made and fully tested before dispatch
- Uses commonly available parts so there will be no future repair issues
- No electronic knowledge required - simply remove four screws and 2 plugs and new boards mount in exactly the same position as the originals
- NO modifications at all to the original machine in any way and NO soldering required
- Boards can be removed at any time in minutes and leave no trace they were ever in the machine
- Buffer transistors mean standard optos can be used (available at any electronics store)
- All you need are nut drivers (or a small shifting spanner) and about five minutes
Supplied in pairs as shown
- Replaces WMS A-15878
No surface mount parts are usedWMS A-15430