NI-WUMPF - Gottlieb System 80 CPU
The system 80 board is a plug-and-play replacement for the original Gottlieb System 80 CPU. The CPU alone provides un-matched diagnostic functionality for the technician when troubleshooting where a game may be malfunctioning. The entire game software has been re-written with an emphasis on maintaining the timing and compatibility of the original board, but with the limitless opportunity of being able to customize game-play via access to the source code itself! It is the first CPU release of the ubiquitous programming core designed to address multiple game platforms.
Black Hole, Haunted House, Spiderman, Panthera, Volcano, Devil's Dare, Counterforce, Mars God of War, Circus, Time Line, Pink Panther, James Bond, Caveman
- Ni-Wumpf is the first company in the business to introduce replacement pinball CPU’s in 1995 - with the longest history in this market, we know what we are doing.
- With thousands of units in use worldwide, we have specialized in personalized service for over 17 years.
- Direct replacement of original board with no cabinet modifications necessary3-month warranty on all boards
- All game code is completely re-written with some minor Gottlieb glitches omitted.
- Full text based diagnostics menu system that allow operator option settings (previously set via DIP switches) to be entered in directly via front door control.
- Computer interface for detailed hardware testing and diagnostics above and beyond the front-door diagnostics.
- This is just a list of user features! – wait until you uncover the online programming features of this board that allow you to completely rewrite the game logic!
- Solenoid test that exercises each coil including lamp controlled coils (when set)
- Duplicated original MPU functionality and adds many optional features including:
- Free game mode
- add-a-ball option to enable multiple free-balls awarded during a single ball.
- Restore factory-settings option for quick reset of settings.
- Fully readable alphanumeric display prompts.
- Tilt setting adjustment for aggression level that display tilt warnings!
- scrolling scoring of scores that exceed the display width constraints 6-digit and 7-digit displays!
- Four high scores to date for multiple awards
- Multiple game modes (for game customization's)
- Ball-save feature!
- Customer FLASH programmable via PC connection.
- Integration with G-Sound board
- Serviceable and dense! All main board components are protected by TTL DIP chips for easy customer field service.
- Battery-less operation all settings and high-score data are stored in NVRAM.
- Designed for low-cost component repair and maintenance on I/O sensitive components (exposed to bad displays / bad driver boards, etc.)
- Slam switch agnostic - stuck switches are ignored